Volare Mesh Swim Bag
We locked our design team in a room after becoming frustrated with current swim bags on the market.
- The design brief was simple; create a “useable” mesh bag that was breathable and self-draining.
- It needed to fit either your wetsuit on race day and double as a functional swim bag. One that could fit all your training toys; pull buoy, flippers, goggles, band, paddles and more.
- Incorporate two shoulder straps so it could be used as a backpack, allowing your hands to be free for more important jobs, like riding your bike or drinking a post swim coffee.
- Have a designated name section for swimmers, who leave there bag in a swim squad locker, for easy identification at 5am in the morning.
- Incorporate a separate front pocket for swim goggles, coffee shop money or smaller items.
We liked this simple swim bag so much, that it comes standard with every Volare Wetsuit.